Monday, October 11, 2010

One more form


Well, there is not to much to report on our adoption right now. I have been in contact with my agency, and we need another, new form for court. (we still don't have a date yet.}
I should have another update soon, so I hope I can a little more information to share. It has been 5 months now, since we saw our girl, I hope we get some good news soon. On a lighter note my mother flew in from CA., yesterday. The timing was perfect she always has a good positive outlook on life, and she has already put a big smile on my face. I will post soon.

1 comment:

  1. We have been in the place that you are, waiting for paperwork, review and court date. Know that you are in the prayers of many and that you WILL see this thru and have your little girl home with you. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers