Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow



Today was a good day. I went to my agency this morning and I feel like I received some answers to my questions. We are officially in are region, I am very happy about that. I don't know why I became a little wacky in regards to the process of international adoption, but I have been over analyzing and worrying about everything. I knew getting into this, that it was not going to be easy. I broke my own rule, which was not to drive myself crazy. Anyway, I am starting to relax a little bit and learning to go with the flow.
Nick and I are going to visit both of are parents in California tomorrow. We will be staying with my mom and dad in Rancho Mirage. I am looking forward to this trip. This winter has been brutal so far, so the break will be nice. I plan to play golf and decompress. And if it rains, I would like to see the movie The Last Station it is a movie about writer Leo Tolstoy's latter year's. The point is I am going to go with the flow, relax, and have fun.

"My thoughts guide my day. Noticing how I awake can help me save the day." -Kelley Vickstrom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers