Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My arms are high in the air, lets start the rollercoaster ride

Ok, this is my fist post of many to come. This is what we have managed to do regarding our adoption thus far. We signed with our agency, we have completed our home study, and next week our dossier will be hand delivered by another couple going to see their child for the first visit in Russia. I know this process is not for the faint of heart, but we are going for it. Ursula

"Life is so much easier if you ride the horse in the direction it's going"

3 comments:

  1. I found your blog while blog hopping and just love your little westies! we also have a westie and she is the sweetest little doggy.

    It sounds like you have made really good progress with your adoption. I would say the hard part is over...but actually the waiting is truly the hard part. I hope your wait is short! Hobbies are a good thing...

    We have adopted 3 separate times from Russia and had wonderful experiences every time...2 from Republic of Udmurtia(03 and 05) and once from Vladimir Region (09). We also have a biological son.

    I am excited to follow your journey!

    Kristine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ursula~
    Welcome to the land of adoption blogs! I have found so much friendship, support and helpful information through blogs. It is really important to have others to talk to who truly understand what you are going through. I'm looking forward to hearing all about your adventure!

    Oh, and my parents have two adorable Westies just like yours :)

    Take care,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ursula~ Welcome to the club! And you are even in the Pskov club. What a blog find. Can't wait to follow your story as you follow ours. Waiting is evil, but with the help of bloggers like Kristine and Amy, you'll get through!
    Check out the blogs I follow b/c Steve and Kate are adopting from Pskov too. They have met their son and are finalizing next week.
    They have been a huge help knowing what to expect.
    What agency are you all with?
    Talk to you soon- Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers