Sunday, July 18, 2010

Summer

Well, I really have nothing new to report. I can't believe that it is already late July, time is just flying by. We miss our girl so much, but I am also guarding my heart right now, there is so much uncertainty.
I had a nice weekend, Friday Nick and I saw Inception. I must say, now this is just my opinion, but I thought it was the best movie I have seen in 10 year's. Today was also nice Nick and I celebrated Bastille day, at cafe Barbette, they throw a fun party, with band's every year. I am just trying my best to stay positive, while we wait. My prayer's are with all of us PAP right now.

1 comment:

  1. Praying for you Ursula. My husband and I are struggling with waiting. It is the hardest, most challenging thing we have ever done. And we are just praying for the joy that comes in the end! Because it.will.come!
    Summer & Lance Sims
    www.what-faith-can-do.blogspot.com
    www.summersims87@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers