Wednesday, April 28, 2010

This week has been hectic so far. My mother and father sold their house here, and they have only a month to vacate their house. They will be permanent residents of CA. My mother and I have been going through old photos and I am feeling sentimental about my childhood and thinking about the future with my child. I am feeling very lucky to have had amazing parent's. My parents adopted my two brothers and sister, my mother is my bio but my father adopted me. I guess that I have always known that I wanted to adopt a child, for me it feels natural. The game plan was always to have a child and then adopt. Well God had a different plan for my husband and I. My mother will be going back home to CA. on Friday. The US delegation will be in Russia on the 29 -30 and I would like to request prayers for all of pap and children waiting for a family to call their own. My husband and I will be leaving Sunday for a week, I will post again when we get home. Ursula

A happy person is not a person in a certain set of circumstances, but rather a person with a certain set of attitudes. - Hugh Downs

1 comment:

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers